Friday, October 19, 2012

random pictures and fall!

 my mom came to visit the other week and we had so much fun having her- wellington really loved all the extra attention.
 my friends and i had a little pinterest night where we made this wreath!
 some more ideas from pinterest...



 and we did more canning!!  thanks to our friends with a tree we have a lot of home made applesauce.

 our little guy LOVES animals and kissing.  so heres one of him cornering norm and kathleens.
 does that sentence seem odd?  it made me laugh
 adam has been having fun pimping out our car.. this one lights up at night and turns off after the cars off.

our little guy is 15 months now and has practically mastered the monkey bars.

and he also loves hiding little presents for people to find later.  he's so thoughtful.

3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

ahh you should come to my Pinterest parties! next one is in early Dec but I heard a rumor you guys are moving again ...outta state :( Is this true?! Such cute pics and its neat your mom got to come visit! Love her!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

The rumors are true! We are moving a few days after Christmas to Colorado! Adam got a job there and we are just waiting for him to finish his last semester!

Katie said...

Lol!!! I LOVE the goodies in the shoes. I now check my shoes before every foot entrance. Nice car pimping! Love you guys!