Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wellington's First Birthday!





Yesterday was Wellington's Birthday Party! Of course the theme was Dr Seuss! So Becca did what she does best and made it as cute as could be.





This is a Drawing Becca said I had to make.. turned out pretty good.




We forgot to take a picture of the cake but you can see it here on the table.



Wellington kind of just picked at his cake for awhile, but after he realized it was yummy he took a few handfuls


No this wasn't a Pinterest idea.. but it could be! we took streamers and striped our walls it was pretty awesome.







Becca strung a photo line of each month


Bummed I didnt snap a photo sooner.. all the fish got eaten at the party! It was full


It has been a very fun year for us and being parents is so much fun!'
by the way today is his real birthday July 17th. 

4 comments:

blim4evans said...

Very very cute!

Stacie S-H said...

I love love love the streamers idea! Totally going to do that for my olympics watching party next week in red white and blue. Ahhh. You guys did a GREAT job with everything!

Katie said...

I miss the days when Adam used to tell me that all I ever blogged about was my kids. Ahh, how the turn tables...have turned. Happy birthday Wellesley!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

I dont remember saying that... but it was probably true.
but out post before that was anniversary... and before that camping.. trip to california..random events.. I still feel the tables are facing the same direction,