Saturday, October 9, 2010

I PASSED!

I am so glad that I will never have to be in the white room of judgment and doom again! This wonderful state facility smelt like a dentists office, and was only a convenient hour and 1/2 drive from my house... I had to get up at 6am to be able to make it there on time.. and I only had to be in that awkwardly silent room for 4 or 5 hours... my mannequin head and scissors as my only familiar comfort..





ok I lied... my friend Helen went with me (thats us in the weird empty waiting room). But still... I was too nervous to eat anything, so by the time 1:30 came around, I was emotionally and physically drained.. but I did it! Adam was a great sport, driving us and changing the tires as he waited... in addition to dealing with his stressed out wife.

2 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

Way to go Becca!

Katie said...

Yay, Becca!!!! We're so excited for you!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Do you like my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?