Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day



Valentines Day was so nice! Adam started it off on Saturday "his day" to pamper me.. and Sunday was my day to pamper him.. idk why we do that.. its just nice making valentines day longer, and its nice making the other person your slave for a day.

He sent me flowers and gave me my favorite chocolate, then when we got off school and work we went out to eat and walked the mall. Then we came home and he surprised me with cheese cake.. (food is the way to my heart), and got me a boar bristle brush that i have been wanting.

The next day we went to church and then i came home early and decorated the house... adam and i love forts- so i made a small one with our bed in it. I then made dinner and we watched the movie UP.

It was so nice being able to spend time together and do cute things for each other. The only sad thing is- I gave adam a "free 20 min back massage coupon" that he has yet to redeem.

PS the steak turned out good! next time i will marinate it in something different.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun, you guys! I especially like the kitty fort, because I'm sure that's who enjoyed it the most, right? Sneaky loves forts!

Steve and Hayley said...

I'm excited to see what your school will look like when they done!! Green is Good!! Anything else new with you guys??