Wednesday, July 22, 2009

camping!

adam and i love camping, and we finally got a chance to go! so we went up american fork canyon and found nice relief from the heat!
we chose the shadiest camp ground that had a stream going through it.
we had fun gathering wood
... and using their small bathroom
and taking fun pictures while exploring the woods

im so proud of my new tan! sam sopp still wont admit that i am tan!
i loved how fast adam could make a fire! thank goodness for boy scouts!
there were a lot of flowers up there
we went for a hike after dinner

then the best part! smores!
adam likes to melt his chocolate for his smore... i think its the weirdest thing
and breakfast in the morning! you gotta to love camping!

5 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

american FARK huh? lol that looks like fun and yes I think you are so tan!

just waite said...

American Fark Canyon you know that the canyon is haunted right? All the miners that died up there haunt it at night... if you believe in that stuff. I have never camped up there ok maybe I have for girls camp. Our family goes up to the face of Timp and it is so pretty up there but you have to have 4 wheel drive. The best part about Timp is it takes like 3 hours to get there but in the morning where my parents live you can walk home and it only takes an hour pretty cool. I wish we could have gone camping with you it would have been fun maybe next summer.

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

why are you guys calling it american fark??? am i the one saying it wrong?

Tony and Traci said...

How fun. I like to camp too... for the most part. ;) I am kinda a wuss about bugs and I have a problem when I can all but make dreds with my hair, but I do like the outdoors.

Katie said...

Awesome! We're trying to get some camping in at the end of August. We'll see! With my parents coming around with their trailer, we'll probably get to go more often! YEAH!! I really liked your pics. Nice job!