Friday, June 7, 2013

whats been happening with us!


First off, I've been so bad at updating.  And when I look back at all of our pictures I realize how much we really have done.. so heres bits and pieces of what the norm is for me now!  I'm going to brag a bit... about how I love my life.  I have been a stay at home mom for 5 months now and i couldn't be happier.  I think its safe to say that I have no desire to go back to work, especially with another little one of the way.  Wellington has made so many little friends that we do play groups with at least 3 times a week.  I am so grateful that we are in such a family friendly apartment complex, and that i have made such great friends with the moms in the area, it really makes all the difference.  

 I have still been doing hair on the side which i love


 and i teach cub scouts at church.. and have been finding any excuse to bake fun things

 wellington is a month away from turning two and is ALL BOY- he loves getting dirty, throwing balls at peoples faces (we are working on that one), says "yummies!" over any little snack he gets and is a master at puzzles.  he melts my heart on a daily basis while driving me up the wall every now and again at the same time.

 and heres a picture of his other friend who lives right across the way from us.. i went to a bunch of garage sales today and this is what my friend katie scored!
 and the toys, clothes and water thing is what i got!  more bragging though.. it was all for $14


so basically i go to play groups, clean, cook, grow a baby, shop, go to church, and do a haircut or so once a week.


here i am 24 weeks.  we are going to have a little girl!  we are due sept 23rd.


and now that the weather is good, we were able to go camping for the first time this year.


 heres an amazing shot of us eating.

food always tastes better while camping.

and thats what we have been up to!

No comments: