Monday, March 5, 2012

time flies by...

about every month it hits me... i havnt posted anything about what we have been up to in quite a while.. mostly because i am always up to something! we have been doing a lot. my latest project- using my new sewing machine that i got from my mom for christmas! my first project was making a car seat cover...

i have 100 different settings for stitches on my machine! its fun to play around with the different settings, but im still having a hard time making my back stitches not as visible.
then i made two baby blankets. im hoping to get up the courage to make some easy skirts for myself some time soon...

wellington is now 7 1/2 months old and weighs 20 pounds... he is obsessed with eating and rolling from one side of our living room to the other, only to find himself trapped under a side table or playing with our drapes. annie and him are great friends- i think they have a deal going on that if wellington can pull on her fur, then annie can lay on his changing pad 24/7.
big news! adam and i are now able to reenact Red Lobsters biscuits!! thanks to pinterest, i have a huge list of new recipies to try.
oh and i made drapes! So thats our happenings in a nut shell!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh man, your little guy is getting so big and cute! Awesome job on your sewing projects! They look so nice and even. Drapes are nice and fresh looking, too.