Sunday, January 8, 2012

A new year!


Looking back on this past year I cant believe all that has happened.

graduating hair school in oct of 2010 and getting a job that i love a few weeks later which ive been at since.

finding out that we were pregnant in november of 2010.

losing my dad to cancer in march.

celebrating 4 years of marriage in june.

delivering the cutest baby boy ever in july.

till now- now we are here in 2012 happy and healthy and in short, blessed beyond belief. it was a year of highest of highs and lowest of lows. looking back i cant believe how much we have grown. im so grateful for the overwhelming love that has come into my life, i cant imagine a day without my little wellington. im so grateful to my heavenly father for all that he has done this past year for me, both emotionally and physically. im excited to see what this next year brings!

No comments: