Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween!

We have been having so much fun torturing Wellington... I feel like my photos have doubled since having him! I cant believe fall has come and gone (for utah that is)... Wellington will be 4 months old next week!





We had fun carving pumpkins with our friends...

and i had fun laughing at everyones costume at work...


Wellington was a monkey, i was a 50s housewife and adam was steve jobs
I am such a slacker on our blog, but thats ok, that means ive been having fun doing other things! i have been enjoying playing with my little guy and cuddling him as much as i can. i have also been having a lot of fun at work 3 days a week. at first i was so worried that id miss my baby too much, but i think it just makes me appreciate him that much more when i have my days off. doing hair and seeing all of my sweet clients and friends at work is a lot easier than taking care of a new born thats for sure! adam has also been able to spend time with Wells and its cute to see how close they have gotten. Other random updates, i now teach the 8 year olds in primary! they are fun. Adam is working on some fun projects in school. I am working out with my friend three days a week.. we go jogging with our strollers or do a work out video... then just visit. well thats about it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sounds like fun! Photo torturing your kids is one of the most fun (and frustrating) activities ever! He's a cutie!