Monday, October 3, 2011

i was attacked...

i was seriously attacked by this HUGE spider... gran-it, i walked into his web, which was in my carport in front of our house. but then adam came out and took care of him... by spraying him with wasp killer.
Wellington has discovered how to control his hands.. a little bit. he tries to hold his bottle whenever we feed him, and this time he was actually strong enough to hold it up on his own. well, long enough for me to take a picture.
he has also found a love for his blanket. just put the blanket on him and hes happy! its really cute.
he is such a happy boy... he makes me a happier person just by looking at him. i still cant believe that he is mine! and this is what 2 1/2 months of being a mommy has taught me...
my kitchen can become very messy...
but its ok... because sooner or later it gets cleaned. (thank you adam for documenting what a huge mess you ended up cleaning up). and even though im a neat freak at heart, i cant help but get caught up in staring at my little guy and cuddling him. im pretty sure hes the cutest thing ive ever laid my eyes on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like reading your blogs... I love you