Monday, October 25, 2010

Adam has been busy

I (Adam) have been having fun at school making random projects this semester.
My class was divided into 6 groups of 3 and were assigned to design and mass produce a product. Since we only had a budget of 200 bucks, we had to make one for each class member.. about 20 projects or so...

Adam's group decided to make a little holder for all of your pocket stuff, Keys, Wallet, phone, change.. and an ipod charger (the picture above is a vinyl spray we made..)

Here we are using spray flocking the inside that resembles a nice felt type of material

and THE PICTURES THAT FOLLOW are ADAM's Idea.. color! All the other projects were
made with natural wood (All they guys in my classes seem only to like natural wood color)
I like to cover it all up!




The Final Projects came out a little less than 5 bucks each.. we only used 2 maple boards!
Could we actually sell them and make money?? who knows.. but it was fun.




Mine now sits by side my bed to dock my phone or Beccas Ipod.

ps. let us know if you like our new song!

2 comments:

Audra said...

those are pretty good. good job.

Katie said...

I did the finish on those! Awesome!!!