Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Micheal Buble and new salon stuff!

Look at my amazing finds! Aveda had a garage sale on Saturday and I bought myself my very own salon chair for only $40 (they run for $250-800).. they didnt want it because the fabric has a small rip in the back... and i got the mirrors for free.
and look what Adam and I did! Adam made a frame for the mirror, and i painted it black to match a new little desk that we found at Ikea!

Annie was my first client... the chair is her new hang out spot. But it is also my new vanity for doing my hair and make-up (Adam likes me being out of the bathroom), and it will be nice to have for when my friends come for a quick cut/style etc, so that instead of paying for a haircut at my school, they can come over on my day off and pay me instead. Wont it be nice to not have to sit on my dinning room chairs in the middle of my family room guys?



A few weeks ago I got to go to a Micheal Buble concert! My mother in law invited me along with my sister in law and two of her friends. We had so much fun!! Adam and I love listening to his music, and he sounded even better in concert. Here is his entrance... and yes that was me screaming and talking

1 comment:

Katie said...

Nice pic of you in the chair, Becca! That's so nice to have your own little corner.