Monday, September 21, 2009

finally an update on us!

we have been up to a lot lately, and its hard to find time to post it all and talk about it, so here are just a lot of pictures... everyone is posting pictures of their babies, so i figure ill post a picture of mine! (i know dad's laughing at me for posting this, but oh well) this is annies first big catch. its good to know that she's doing her job!
of course, the first week of hair school, i decided to get a hair cut, and this week i am planning on dying it... and why not, its FREE!!! (i know i look really tired, and thats because i am, oh well)
the curling iron we have is crazy, it spins, and doesnt have a spring, so our fingers get a wonderful work out
i am scared of my manikin dolls, and keep them in a locker at school instead of bringing it home with me... I think this ones name is Helga. I make her look pretty.
adam really wants to be this for halloween.. but we dont even know what it really is..

we went to Swiss days a few weeks ago, and they had so many cool things!




it was really busy but oh so fun!


Also! BYU's football season started, and we are loving it. we will not speak of the first home game. the end.

4 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

<3 the pix and your comments about the photos! Esp of the one of adam dressed up and not sure what the costume is exactly. HIlARIOUS! and those manikin heads would scare me too. Yikes. You guys are one of the funnest couples i know!

Katie said...

Fun stuff! We're excited to see you guys!

Tony and Traci said...

I'm glad you are doing well. We finally have internet again so I can keep track of you guys better :) Your cat is cute. That swiss day seemed like a lot of fun. The pottery is way cute. I want them!

Amy said...

Becca, LOVE the hair! Adam... I don't think you need a harry suit to scare people. Cat is cute. Wish I could have gone to Swiss days with you... I was busy:) Love you guys