Monday, August 17, 2009

My Wife

Well, I am not a big blog writer unless it has something to do with sports or something new I want to show off to the world, but I thought it was time to write about MY WIFE. Over the last few years I have learned a lot about Becca. I thought I knew everything, her favorite size spoon with cereal, her obsession with pinching baby's cheeks, and all of her looks she gives (confused, sarcastic, angry, hungry etc.) Becca is a very difficult person to handle and she admits to this often. She agrees that I am the only one that could handle her, but after thinking about it.... in reality SHE is the only one that can handle ME. I don't think anyone else can handle my A.D.D ,obsessive, competitive,complaining, big headed self. Only Becca can handle me and this I am sure of. She knows how to comfort me when the dodgers lose in extra innings, she keeps me in line when I don't feel like doing things (like school, work...) she even pretends to like things that I like. Becca works too hard sometimes... OverCleaning, OverDressing, and even OverEating sometimes. She will be an amazing mother! She is always staring at babies during church, when walking by baby clothes at target she has to stop and look through them , and even gets emotional when she sees a white baby dress. Even though it is her life long dream to be a great mother, she knows there will be a time for it and waits patiently. I know it is hard for her to see all her friends having babies and complaining to her about their pains and informing her how many months or weeks they have left, but she waits quietly for her time. I love Becca more than anyone on this planet and she knows it. She is my Family and my Life and I would be lost without her. Even though she cant find Washington DC on a map.

6 comments:

Katie said...

You're sweet, Adam. You guys are awesome for each other!

Jonestown said...

I love how you can verbalize your thoughts! You guys are great.

just waite said...

Hey Becca I will help you out with finding D.C. it is in Virgina ha ha. Adam you are so sweet writing those nice things about Becca.

Tony and Traci said...

Aww! What a sweet thing to say. You guys are great together. We miss you guys.

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

hahaa... thanks jessica.. he always likes bringing it up that in jr high, i was going to go to DC for a school trip, and my friends and i thought it was in Florida. what can i say, im blond. and for me crying when i saw a white dress... it was because we were looking at temple clothes and we saw baby blessing dresses... i always tear up when it comes to baby blessings. idk why.

galbraith's said...

that soo sweet of you adam! she does fit you perfectly and we are glad she has joined our family