Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BYU Again!!

Heres Becca with the Band... warming up....,, Its hard when... its in the 30's!!!
It was cold... but we dressed warm





Uncle Steven was there....

So was uncle Richard... and... Dallin, Jackie, Sam, Nate, Dad, Becca and I.. Jackies friends.. and Sams roommate Spencer... Well anyways.. we won again.. and It was amazing... 21 - 3... I must be good luck, I have been to 3 games and have only seen the other teams score a combined total of 3 points... while BYU scored 122 points

2 comments:

normaneugene said...

Hey Adam, I changed my music because I get tired of hearing the same thing all of the time. How do you like what I picked? The games are great. Dad

Tony and Traci said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We miss you guys a lot :)