Friday, September 26, 2008

My life is complete again!

The OFFICE is back!!!! I (Becca) almost cried when i heard the theme song last night.. i was so excited to see it. If you havent seen it... repent!

also...


I am addicted to the Twighlight books! (thanks to amy and everyone else in the world thats reading them). You know that a book is good if you put it down only because your eyes are burning from forgetting to blink! Im on the 3rd right now and I cant wait until she becomes a vampire and marries him!!! (she has too.. idk what jake will ever do with his life though).

so whats everyone else's take on it? either the office or the book.

4 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

You know that I can't tell you anything about the books until you are completely finished with all of them. As for the Office... I didn't get to see the whole episode because Dish network was experiencing a few technical difficulties and the Pink screen of Horror came on and never went away!!! I was mortified! I loved what I saw and will watch the rest online tonight.

Katie said...

YEAH FOR THE OFFICE!!!! Man, that was a good episode!! I loved all of Holly's parts. Funny stuff! My sister reads those books and she likes them. Maybe I'll try them out sometime!

Tony and Traci said...

Sad to say, but exercise group has officially disolved and it is up to my own motivation to keep me going. I am coming to Utah in November for Thanksgiving. My family is wanting to go to the Twilight movie. It comes out like a week before Thanksgiving but we are all going. Its kinda a girls night so if you wanted to come you are more than welcome :)

galbraith's said...

seriously, your just now reading twilight? where have you been? you are going to love the 4th book i was very satified with the ending and talk about a crazy book! she has a lot of twists and turns in her last book so have fun! call me when you finish all her books! the movie is coming out in november i really hope it isn't disappointing! and yeah for the office! i have been trying to catch up with and i am almost there!