Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Big Move

So we had our big move last week..It was amazing because we had so much great help.. Sister Wooly and Sister Kerns (beccas Visiting Teaches) showed up and saved the day!! so much for the elders quorum. ...anyways we were sad to see our apartment very empty... we are going to miss it.. even the blue carpet.




We had a very hard time getting rid of the FUTON! many people said they were going to pick it up... but no one showed.. So after a few hours of waiting we had Brother Kerns help us donate it strategically to "the people of Turlock" (behind a building)
We had to Stuff our car to the max... and lili bearly fit! She wasn't too excited about her cage and being druged the whole trip

Of course the Drive consisted of me behind the wheel and Becca doing what she does best (becca is going to kill me for posting this picture I took)

Overall the move went smoothly and we were blessed to make it safely. PS becca said that she has allergys thats why she sleeps with her mouth open.

11 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I think those pictures are great!!! Did Becca need a few pieces of gum to get rid of the cotton mouth after waking up? I'm glad you guys made it safely, and I am sure going to miss seeing you at church, exerecise, and especially Target!!! have fun, and keep in touch!

Katie said...

Hey! I've donated to The People of Turlock before...I'm sure there have been many happy receivers. Anyway, sad you guys are gone, glad you made it safe, and happy job hunting!

Evan Jamie and Maddy said...

I am so glaf the trip went well! I am so excited that you guys are here! Thanks for coming and hanging out with us this weekend! We'll come over and see you guys this week, and we can play games or something... Maybe not Rook! ha ha! Just kidding!

Talk to ya soon!

Amy said...

It was good to see you. I miss your cat. So good to see that more of the Coughran clan is converting to Utahism.

Evan Jamie and Maddy said...

ps: Dad said you fixed up the room you are staying in... Take some pics of that so I can see!

-Jamie

galbraith's said...

did you know that sleeping with your mouth open causes all sorts of teeth problems! sorry becca thats a terrible thing for adam to do! and about the futon- i like to buy a lot of things at garage sales but there are a few things i wont touch namely underwear, lingerie, socks, bedding, and couches aka futons!

Tony and Traci said...

It was good to see you guys today at Walmart. I'm glad that you guys made it out safe. Love the pictures!!!

Katie said...

becca. you look great in that last picture. just the way i remember you.

Emily Kern said...

When I sleep sitting up, which is often these days, I always have my mouth open. I hope I didn't make you feel bad, Becca! I think you are a cutie, even with your mouth hanging open.

Alicia said...

Glad you guys made it to Utah safely. Keep us posted on all your adventures!

cRaZy4OrAnGe said...

lol i think the pic of becca sleeping is funny lol