Sunday, April 20, 2008

That Addicting Game!


When I (adam) first moved to back to California..... Becca made me play Rook with her family (its their family game) I am now addicted to that stupid game and we play it every week when we go to her parents house to do laundry. Then we learned that we can play 2 player rook so now we play like every day. I would have to say that becca and I are the best team and never lose. but in secret I believe Im the better half of the team. (ps.. this is the real version of rook, none of the other versions my brothers of sisters might know... I Read the Rule Book) So hopefully my family in Utah will want to play with us..
This is what the Back of the Box says .lol.... No Joke... " A BLAZE OF LIGHTNING. A wind turned cold. Beware the power of the Rook. The eerie black Bird can make all the Difference.
Four Players. Partner or not. You Bid. You name trump. BUT BEWARE The wild ROok. WHEN he lands everything can change.
Perfect for a dark stormy night." (A favorite since 1906 Oh My!)
if you dont believe me ,.. look at a box yourself. lol

6 comments:

Amy said...

Adam, I could skunk you in rook any day. You don't know my hidden tallents. I'm crafty!!!

Katie said...

Ok, ok. You all know that Josiah and I are the best, so you'd just better watch out! We've been secretly practicing.

normaneugene said...

OK Adam, even though my people get spooked with lightning and black birds, I think mom and I can take you at any card game (even though It really doesn't matter weather I win or loose....because I play for fun). Bring on you dumb card game! Dad

normaneugene said...

By the way, Adam....I bet you would cry too without Becca! Dad

Tony and Traci said...

What a literary description. I, too would be addicted if I read the back of it too. Who whouldn't?

galbraith's said...

adam, i do recall mark and i playing this game with you and becca and we totally crushed you. hello, remember when we took that crazy trip to nebraska and your car broke down so while we waited for help we decided to play rook. oh yeah and it WAS stormy that night- how strange. anyway we beat you guys and you cried that's all i remember.