Thursday, May 22, 2008

After the night of not sleeping I ended up getting sick. Ive had a fever and a soar throat for a few days now and I am happy to say that Im finally getting better. (thank you NyQuil!) During my sickness I was still able to go to two interviews on Tuesday... and now I can say that I for sure got the preschool job that starts in august.. and that I also got a summer camp job at this other preschool for the summer! I observed the classrooms yesterday for 6 hours and I was loving every minute of it. I got to witness the typical preschool things... a boy got in trouble for trying to kiss a girl, a boy looked up a girls dress, and a different boy kept on trying to eat paint. Adorable. I can tell that Im going to love my job. I already have there little cute songs stuck in my head. They sang a song about bubble gum... chewy chewy chewy bubble gum! Just observing how cute they are and even how bad they can be, confirmed that I am in fact... baby hungry. I know that now is not the right time to pop them out, so for now I will live through Nate and Jessica's baby, and Ben and Jamies baby!

4 comments:

Evan Jamie and Maddy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!! And I am sure you guys will have a baby at the perfect time for you! In the mean time Becca, you can come let maddy climb all over you any time you want! ha ha!

Katie said...

Congrats on the jobs! Sounds like they'll be fun, crazy and exciting!

Emily Kern said...

Congratulations on the job! It will be a lot of fun I am sure!

Jackson Family said...

Congratulations on the jobs. I'm sure you will enjoy them about a million times more than target. And remember it take 9 months for a baby to come. ;)