Sunday, January 31, 2010

I faced my fear!

I forgot to post this, so sorry mom and dad, this isnt the one where I will tell you what we got...

but, I was so proud of myself! I have never pierced my ears before, and I am deathly afraid of needles... but i figured since I will only be allowed to wear all black for the next 8 months (for school) I should spice it up with as much accessories as I can.

I must admit, I was terrified while sitting in that chair... whenever I am nervous I play with my fingers. As I was getting that awful gun shot into my cartilage these little teeny boppers came in and started giggling because of what a wimp I was being. But I dont care because now I have these...



and after the 6 weeks are up, I can take out the studs and put these bad boys in! Let the count down begin.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't handle the suspense! What did you guys get???

Also, make SURE you keep your ears disinfected with that cleaner stuff they gave you. When I got my ears pierced, I got a pretty bad infection. NOT FUN!!! I like your after earrings. They're really fun and Becca-ish

Steve and Hayley said...

Thats awesome Becca!! I am sure that you will have an awesome earring collection in no time!!

Sam 'n Krista Berryhill said...

I'm so jealous but that's so awesome!