Sunday, January 18, 2009

BYU vs Wake Forrest Mens Basketball

We waited in the cold wind a few hours before the game.
Nothing is better than Free shirts for everyone (whiteout)

The game was intense (worst reffed game in the history of BYU.. fans were throwing things.. at one point the game had to be stopped and the coach had to settle down the crowd, I was very very angry ( adam) Booing was so loud it scared me I thought there was going to be rioting

Second largest crowd ever in the Marriott Center (short of the record by 10 people) more than 22,000 people it was so hot.. people fainted

It was a fun game ...but sitting in the student section made in more fun (not funner)




4 comments:

normaneugene said...

Hey Adam, I like the flower on your head (Your Coughran picture). Lets us see the feminine side.

Katie said...

looks like fun.

Amy said...

I'm surprised you both didn't pass out. your'e both light-weights like that.
Nice christmas post. I'm wondering what the other coupons were for.

Tony and Traci said...

I have been waiting to hear something from you guys!! What a nice surprise! That is the one thing I do miss about being in a college town. There are so many cheap things to do. BTW, you totally remind me of
Alyson Hannigan's character Lily on How I Met Your Mother. I think of you every time I watch it.